How did it get so late so soon?
- It’s Sunday night. I’m home alone (which is unfortunately pretty common in this house due to Sean’s schedule), and I’m on the couch (again, not uncommon around here), and the Blackhawks are playing the Jets (which is giving me a serious B-B-B-Benny and the Jets earworm), and I’m okay with all of it.
- I traveled to Detroit in an awful, awful snowstorm this weekend for three hockey games. We won one and tied two, but it felt nothing like kissing my sister. They were fast games against B-level teams with a little bit of pushing and shoving here and there but that’s hockey. I have one question, though: what’s up with the refs in Detroit? They really suck at their jobs.
- Speaking of refs sucking at their jobs, I got one! A job, not a ref. I got a job! I start tomorrow. It’s in downtown Cleveland, so it’s going to be a bit of a commute into traffic, but it’s a pretty huge step forward career-wise and salary-wise for me, so I am thrilled. And nervous. And I should probably figure out what I’m going to wear, huh?
- I’m getting married in four months. Can you believe it? FOUR. MONTHS. That’s not enough time. Nope nope nope. Slow down, life. Please. I’m begging you. I haven’t tasted enough elegant cake yet.
- Now accepting affordable honeymoon suggestions. Leave ‘em in the comments.
- Detroit is not an acceptable honeymoon destination.
- Neither is Gary, Indiana.